Natural looking Nanobrows
Are you tired of penciling in your brows? Dissatisfied with the less than "real" look? Now - especially with everyone wearing masks - the eyes and brows are noticed more than ever.
Clarité is proud to offer the services of Ottawa artist Victoria, a professional artist, who has over 10 years experience as a colourist working with hair dyes and has been a popular tattoo artist for over two years. She will expertly work with you to create the shape and color of brows that you want, to look your very best.
Example before and after nanobrows by Victoria:
The nanobrow procedure is an advanced, semi-permanent tattooing method. Each brow is tattooed stroke by stroke to create the individual and natural look you want. Whether the tail end of your brow is very fine, or your entire brow needs reshaping and filling, this could be the perfect technique for you.
Have you ever noticed that sometimes tattooed brows look too heavy or dark? Victoria will create the right color and tone suitable for your face and hair color regardless of your hair tone and age.
What should you expect?
Services are provided with the safety you would expect in a medical facility. All rooms and surfaces are disinfected between clients and equipment is sterilized through a medical autoclave and much more.
- During your first visit, our artist will have a consultation with you which includes mapping out the brow shape you would like and discussing any other brow goals you may have.
- Before tattooing, a numbing cream is applied for 1/2 an hour for your comfort.
- How long does the tattooing take? It can vary between 1 – 2 hours. The entire appointment takes 2 1/2 – 3 1/2 hours.
- After the procedure, you will be provided with after care information and a kit.
What to expect when healing
- You can expect the brows to be sensitive. The color will initially be darker and then lighten as the healing occurs over 3 weeks. No make-up should be applied on the area during the healing period.
- In the first 24 hours you will experience some redness. You will be provided with after care information and products.
- After 24 hours you may experience some itchiness and flaking for which advice will be given.